If you are planning a honeymoon or even a romantic vacation with your significant other this year, according to U.S. News & World Report, these five destinations are the best places to visit in 2019 and we couldn’t agree more!
1. St. Lucia—Located in the Caribbean, this island boasts white sandy beaches and lush rainforests. You can enjoy a day in the crystal clear waters, zipline through the rainforest, explore abandoned sugar plantations or go snorkeling in the clear blue waters.
2. Hawaii the Big Island— This island features everything from black, white and green sanded beaches and lush rainforests. It is the largest of the Hawaiian islands and has one of the most active volcanoes in the world.
3. Bora Bora, French Polynesia—This small South Pacific island is located in a turquoise lagoon that is protected by coral reefs. It is the perfect destination for scuba diving. This is also the spot to visit if you are looking for a resort with bungalows over the water.
4. Maldives—Known for its beaches, reefs and blue lagoons, this tropical country is located in the Indian Ocean and is is made up of more than 1,000 coral islands.
5. Bordeaux, France—When visiting Bordeaux you will be in wine country. Located in Southwestern France you can enjoy mansions, wine tastings, museums dining and more.
What do you think about the list? Are these the most romantic spots for a honeymoon? What places would you add to the list. I will start—La Romana, Dominican Republic.