Painted mason jars were a hot trend in 2018 and I don’t see this trend going away for 2019. Mason jars are inexpensive to purchase and really easy to decorate. It is simple to purchase a box of mason jars in bulk and create different decorated jars for each holiday, season and occasion to change out and update your home decorate frequently throughout the year.
There are a variety of different sizes and designs of jars available for purchase. You can get a 24 pack of jars with lids for under $30 with shipping on Amazon or reuse old mason jars you already have or look at your local thrift shop or a yard sale.
Besides using these jars for your own home decor, they make great gifts for birthdays and other occasions.
Check out one of our previous blog postings to learn how to distress mason jars when using chalk paint here.
Here is only a small look at some of the ideas you can use to create your own decor out of mason jars.
- Chalk Paint Distressed Mason Jars
2. Luminary Snowflake Painted Mason Jars
3. Colorful Kid’s Art Supplies Mason Jars
4. Painted Daises Mason Jars
5. Painted Flowers Mason Jars
6. Summer Watermelon Painted Mason Jars
7. Colorful Asian Style Mason Jar Lanterns
8. Valentine’s Day Heart Decorated Mason Jars
9. Beach Themed Mermaid Bathroom Mason Jars
10. Home Mason Jar Table Centerpiece
11. Chalk Paint Distressed Heart Mason Jars
12. Painted Snowman Winter Mason Jar
13. Dog Paws Pet Treats Mason Jar
14. Sports Party Painted Mason Jars
15. American Flag Painted Patriotic Mason Jars
In the comments share with us your mason jar decor ideas and projects!