As a child, and even now as an adult, I love combing the beach for sea glass. I am lucky enough to live right near the beach so year-round I get the opportunity to search the beach for this treasure. The only difference looking for this colorful treasure today is it isn’t as abundant was it was 25-30 years ago.
I have a few buckets of sea glass in the basement so I decided to do some research on projects I can make with all of the glass I have collected over the years. So many people have come up with interesting and beautiful ways to take this thrown away glass and turn it into a treasure. Below are 13 fun and beautiful projects I found for giving sea glass a new purpose that will brighten up your home or make a great gift.
1. Starfish Sea Glass Mobile
2. Mosaic Sea Glass Table
3. Driftwood Sea Glass Mermaid Art
4. Anchor Charm Sea Glass Necklace
5. Sea Glass Wine Glass Charms
6. Sea Glass Chandelier Lighting Fixture
7. Sea Glass Monogram Artwork
8. Sea Glass Palm Tree Artwork
9. Starfish Sea Glass Ornament
10. Sea Glass Mason Jar
11. Sea Glass Flip Flop Artwork
12. Sea Glass Clock with Drift Wood
13. Sea Glass Wreath
What items have you created out of your sea glass? Comment and share you photos with us!